SkyTrak Weather is excited to announce the release of a new desktop alert! The SkyTrak Weather Desktop Center will alert you to severe weather or news alerts and give you quick access to our news and weather coverage.
This is a free service from the SkyTrak Weather team
* Personalized Severe Weather Alerts
* Scrolling breaking news and weather alerts keep you safe and informed
* Ability to minimize the alert for greater convenience
* Local news throughout the day
* Customized Personal Forecast Page
* Free and easy to use
* "Upgrade on the fly"! When there's a new version, we'll let you know!
* Absolutely no spyware - guaranteed!
We're proud to offer the SkyTrak Weather Desktop Center as a completely free service to you.
(This system does not work on Macs. We apologize for the inconvenience.)
If you installed the previous version of the SkyTracker Desktop application you will need to uninstall that. Here are directions on how to do so.
Thanks for subscribing!
Links to the FCC website to view WTHR and/or WALV’s on-line public inspection files:
WTHR: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WTHR || WALV: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WALV
Individuals with disabilities may contact Jill Pursell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 317.655.5602, for assistance with access to the public inspection files.