These Sweet Trail Mix Clusters and Confetti Bars are easy and
fun to make with your kids. Don't forget the Nestle Toll House
cookies too! They are good for lunch boxes or after school
1 Bag Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels, 12 oz.
2 Tablespoons Vegetable Shortening
2 Cups Granola
1/2 Cup Raisins
1/2 Cup Dried Banana Chips
1/2 Cup Dried Berries, sweetened cranberries, cherries or blueberries
1/2 Cup Shredded Coconut
1 Cup Almonds, or favorite nuts
1. Combine granola, raisins, banana chips, dried berries, coconut and nuts in large bowl and
mix. Place a sheet of parchment paper on a cookie sheet.
2. Place semi-sweet morsels and shortening in dry, medium, uncovered, microwave-safe
bowl. Microwave for 1 minute; stir. Morsels may retain some of their original shape. If
necessary, microwave at additional 10-15 second intervals, stirring just until melted.
3. Pour granola mixture into melted chocolate and stir. Turn out onto parchment paper and
spread out. Refrigerate until firm. Break into chunks and enjoy.
1 Package Nestle Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Dough
2 Cups Miniature Marshmallows
1 1/2 Cups Twisted Mini Pretzel
3 Tablespoons Rainbow Sprinkles
1/4 Cup Nestlé Toll House Semi-Sweet Mini Chocolate Morsels
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13"x9" baking pan.
2. Place a whole bar of dough in prepared pan. Allow to soften for 5-10 minutes. Using
fingertips, pat dough gently to cover bottom.
3. Bake for 11-13 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Sprinkle marshmallows over
cookie; bake for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until marshmallows are puffed. Distribute
pretzels, sprinkles and morsels over marshmallow; press down lightly. Cool completely in
pan on wire rack. Cut into bars with wet knife.
Links to the FCC website to view WTHR and/or WALV’s on-line public inspection files:
WTHR: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WTHR || WALV: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WALV
Individuals with disabilities may contact Jill Pursell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 317.655.5602, for assistance with access to the public inspection files.