Why So Fresh
At Fresh Express, freshness is what we're all about. We take freshness very seriously. From the time our products are tiny seedlings until the moment they are delivered to your local store, we meticulously oversee every step of the process. Our stringent standards, regulations and internal audits mean that no leaf escapes our watchful eyes.
Our veteran growers know that maximum freshness equals maximum nutritional value, so we pinpoint the exact moment when our leafy greens are ready to be picked. Our lightning-fast "harvest-to-cooler" process ensures that our products retain their just-picked flavor and nutritional goodness.
Fresh, nutritious, delicious.
1 bag Fresh Express Hearts of Romaine, 10 oz.
1/2 cup Kalamata Olives
1/4 cup Feta cheese
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
Top greens with olives and feta. Drizzle with olive oil and red wine vinegar.
1 ½ teaspoons each sea salt and cracked pepper
2 boneless top sirloin steaks, 10 oz. each
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
2 ½ tablespoons honey
1 ½ tablespoons soy sauce
2 large shallots, thinly sliced
1 clove garlic, minced
3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
2 bags Fresh Express Baby Spring Mix, 5 ounces each
1) Mix together salt and pepper. Rub evenly on both sides of steak.
2) Heat 1 tablespoon oil in skillet to medium. Cook steaks, turning once, until internal temperature reaches 120° F, about 6 minutes each side.
3) In a small bowl whisk together vinegar, honey, soy sauce, garlic and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add sliced shallots.
4) In a serving bowl, combine tomatoes, Fresh Express Baby Spring Mix and steak. Add dressing and toss gently to combine.
1/2 cup plain yogurt
1 cup sliced strawberries, divided
1 ½ teaspoons sugar
1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 bag Fresh Express Baby Spinach, 6 oz. each
1/2 pound chicken breast, cooked and sliced
1 peach, peeled and sliced
1 green onions, chopped
1) For dressing: Place yogurt, 1/2 cup strawberries, sugar and vinegar in blender. Cover and blend until smooth.
2) Place baby spinach on large plates. Arrange chicken, remaining strawberries and peach slices on top. Add green onions. Drizzle with dressing.
You can find all the ingredients at Kroger.
Links to the FCC website to view WTHR and/or WALV’s on-line public inspection files:
WTHR: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WTHR || WALV: https://stations.fcc.gov/station-profile/WALV
Individuals with disabilities may contact Jill Pursell at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 317.655.5602, for assistance with access to the public inspection files.