Report a pothole to INDOT


INDOT says one of the best ways they find out about damaging potholes is from drivers.

They are asking everyone to call (855) 463-6848 to report potholes around Indiana. You can also fill out a report online.

If you have damage, you can file a tort claim. Download the form here.

For potholes on Indianapolis city streets, you can report a pothole online or call 317-327-4622. You can also file a tort claim with the city if your car is damaged by a pothole, but the city won't consider paying out unless there was a previous report about the same spot.