Madison Co. announces public flu shot clinics
ANDERSON - Several outreach flu clinics have been scheduled in Madison County.
A $20 donation is requested to cover the cost of outreach vaccine and supplies. No one will be turned away for their inability to pay.
The public flu clinics will be held at the following locations:
- Anderson City Utility October 4th 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Anderson Public Library October 5th 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Christian Center October 10th 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Frankton Library October 11th 2:00pm - 3:30pm
- Elwood Library October 12th 10:00am - 12:00pm
- Lapel Library October 13th 3:00pm - 5:00pm
- Madison Co. Govt. Ctr. October 17th 1:30pm - 3:00pm
- Summitville Library October 24th 3:00pm - 5:00pm
Children under three years of age may come to the Madison County Health Department, 206 East 9th St, Anderson, IN 46016, on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. until noon to receive their flu shot as soon as the vaccine becomes available. Please call ahead at 765-646-9206.
Parents need to present a current shot record at the time of their visit. If not accompanied by a parent, a note from the parent or guardian must be sent with someone over 18 years of age accompanying the child. This clinic also accepts donations.