Flood warning remains in effect Friday for several central Indiana counties
A flood warning remains in effect Friday after storms dumped two to three inches of rain on central Indiana over the past two days.
Main St. in Westfield was back open as of Friday morning.
The following roads were closed as of Friday morning due to high water.
1. 400 North between Graham Road and the Railroad Tracks
2. Rozelle and Lakeview in the Town of Princes Lakes
3. 200 east, south of Airport Road
4. 2865 East 200 south
5. 2200 block of south Mauxferry Road
6. 250 south, west of U.S. 31
7. 200 north, west of Centerline Road
8. 350 south between U.S. 31 and Mauxferry Road
9. Greensburg Road / 800 east to 700 east.
10. 725 east at 400 south
This list is as of 3:00 pm on April 4th.