Beyonce, Jay-Z, Solange moving past attack video
Beyonce, Jay Z and Solange say they have "moved forward as a united family" since a video leaked of Solange attacking Jay Z in an elevator.
In an exclusive statement to The Associated Press on Thursday, the Knowles-Carter family says Jay Z and Solange have apologized to one another and "they both acknowledge their role in this private matter that has played out in the public."
The website TMZ posted the three-minute video Monday and said it was shot last week inside the Standard Hotel in New York. The hotel said Wednesday it had fired the person who recorded the video.
The statement also says reports about Solange being intoxicated and "displaying erratic behavior" are false.
It reads: "We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same."
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)?